Wednesday, June 1, 2016

BSafe

BSafe does many things!

B-Safe reduces inflammation.

Today I received my first bottle of BSafe capsules.
I did not even open it. I just put it on the counter.

It was time to go to my massage therapy appointment.
My shoulders have really been hurting since I was using the battery operated tree trimming chain saw for 1.5 hours straight last week.

Therapist said I stretched my rotor cup tendons further then they are used to. 
Oh man did she inflict pain!!!
So I came home and put ice on it as instructed.

B-Safe helps relieve inflammationAND IT HURT WORSE NOW
So I remembered reading a post on Facebook about a person who also went for a massage and came home hurting an was told to take a BSafe pill that it would be good for relieving inflammation.

So I grabbed my bottle of B-Safe and opened it up.
Grabbed ONE capsule and drank a large glass of water.
30 minutes later MY PAIN WAS GONE.


I then took another B-SAFE a couple hours later before my supper.
Here it is 7PM and I have NO SHOULDER PAIN - NONE!

I love it when I find a great product that allows me NOT to buy the other stuff for pain that has side effects that I don't want. I can now relieve my  pain with BSafe.

From reading the info on the product. It says that it is an antioxidant, daily cleanser, immune booster and more. Wow that's a lot of stuff in one product. I like that! You get your moneys worth for sure.

Well I guess you could call this a BSafe review. 
It passes with flying colors in my book!

If you want to try BSafe capsules go to
https://www.nutrisail.com/jointrish

b-safe blog